At Faith Church we pray to Jesus, sing about Jesus, listen to teachings from the Bible about how God is accomplishing his plan to rescue the world through Jesus.
Our Sunday service has a blend of traditional and contemporary worship elements and music. We are a church rich in diversity, yet one in Christ as we work, worship, learn and grow together. Our Faith Church family encompasses Boston, Colden, Glenwood, Concord, Eden, Hamburg, Orchard Park, Springville and other neighboring towns. Communion is served nine times a year and is served by our Pastor and our Church Board members. The length or worship tends to be around an hour, although special presentations, Communion, or Baptisms can lengthen the service time.
- Worship time varies depending on the time of year. From September through June, we worship at 10:15 AM. During the summer we worship at 9:30 AM.
- Sunday School Classes for all those over 3 years begin at 9 am, No Sunday school during summer season
- Sunday, December 10, 2017 - Worship service will be hosted by The Women's Support Group as they perform an annual Christmas play.
- Sunday, December 17, 2017 - Worship service will include the annual Sunday School Children's Christmas Pageant.
- Sunday, December 24, 2017 - Join us for our Christmas Eve services - Times to be announced soon!
Our worship services include a variety of music from traditional, gospel, folk and contemporary. Music is a very important and essential part of Faith Church. Over the years we have been blessed with dedicated choir members and wonderfully talented people who assume the roles of singers, organist, pianist, choir director, arrangers, and composers. The choir currently averages eight members and are most often accompanied by the director on keyboard and often with the addition of guitar and mandolin. The choir sings at almost every regular and special service. Faith Church is also blessed with many talented members who share their musical gifts as soloists or in small groups. We invite special guest musicians to participate in our worship service.
Music has been known to build an emotional bond between people, so singing in a group actually brings you closer together. If you love to sing, perhaps you would make a great addition to our friendly church choir. Contact church office for details.
The Voices of Faith
The "Voices of Faith" is a Faith Church Exclusive. Beginning in 2001, under the direction of Rev. Gary Burdick, the group continues to perform today with some of the original members and transitioned into four talented musicians. They perform regularly for church services and senior care facilities and are often invited for entertaining at local Christian venues. They are gifted in sharing songs of praise, gospel and original compositions.